|Water Leak in my Hot Tub||
Minor leaks can be caused by many different things, from one of the fittings, unions or gaskets within the pumps or components failing. In most cases you will have an access panel to the equipment area (normally located under the touchpad/controls) this panel should be removable to give access to most of the spa / hot tub components.
Action to take:
1. Turn off the power to the spa / hot tub
2. Remove the spa / hot tub cabinet access panel
3. Take a look around the plumbing fittings and equipment to see if you can identify the leak. If you see that the leak is from a pump or heater union, try to tighten it to see if the leak stops (you may need to use large grips to do this)
If you donít feel confident to do this, then please contact us and arrange for one of our engineers to visit.
Spa or hot tub losing significant waterAction to take:
1. Turn off the power to the spa / hot tub
2. Drain the water out completely
3. Contact us to arrange an engineer to visit and resolve the leak. If you have been able to establish where the water is leaking from, please mark the part or area with a permanent marker or tape so you can point this out to our engineer on arrival.
|Water is not heating up||
Why will my hot tub not stay hot?
This could be down to a faulty part like a failed heater, circulation pump or thermostat, or even simply that there is not enough water in the hot tub. However, if the spa heats up again after use, then your spa is using more heat than your heater can replace. If this is the case, you could fit a larger heater (if your power supply allows), or you could avoid using the blower, which takes a lot of heat out of your spa. Many spas also turn the heater off when the jet pumps run - there is normally a jumper on the control box to switch on full-time, but again it will take more power, and you must get an electrician to check whether you have the correct supply cable and fuse.
PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE THIS IN STANDARD MODE
The Spa is Operating in the "Standard" (Std or St) Heating Mode.
|I lost my owner's manual, how can I get another?||
You can download a scan of the Owner's Manual HERE. The specifics regarding your Hot Tub are available on our website.
|Pumps are not working||
Airlocks happen when the hot tub is being filled with water. It is possible for both ends of a plumbing system to simultaneously fill up with water at both the suction end and the return end which sometimes leaves an air lock in the plumbing. This can cause both heater and pump problems. To overcome this issue it is suggested to push the hose pipe down into where your filters screw in which will purge all the air out of your important heating and circulation systems.
See your Welcome pack and read SETUP & REFILL ( Pr or Priming )
|Music is not working||
If Bluetooth is being used, it can only be connected to one device at any one time. Please disconnect the last device and retry.
Alternatively, turn the main power off for 5-10 minutes, then back on again and retry.
|There is no power||
This can happen for many reasons. We highly recommend that you do not undertake any investigation yourself, as opening up the spa / hot tub control system poses a significant risk of an electric shock. You will need to contact your dealer so their certified electrician to investigate further so please contact them straight away.
Actions to take:
1. Turn off your spa at the isolation switch (if fitted)
2. Turn off your main RCD feed to the spa / hot tub. (This is normally found in or around the area that houses your home trip switches) It should be a simple switch that you can turn off. This will completely isolate power to your spa / hot tub
If your spa / hot tub has been operating for some time and starts to trip your electrics, the most likely reason would be that one of the components within the spa / hot tub has developed a fault. This could be anything from a light, ozone, heater or pump. In some cases there may be a fault with the electrical supply to the spa / hot tub, however, this is not the most likely cause unless you have recently had any electrical work undertaken.
Once you have turned off the power to the spa / hot tub you should have eliminated the possibility of the spa / hot tub tripping your electrics any further. Please then contact us to arrange an engineer to visit and establish the problem.